★ PITCH2WIN 2015 OPENS!
Are you between 18 and 50 years of age?
Is your business going to create sustainable jobs for other young Nigerians?
Are you bullish about your idea/ business and confident it has the potential to generate significant revenue to sustain it?
Then, this is for you!
Here comes, PITCH2WIN 2015 SEASON 1 EPISODE 1, a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to win thousands of dollars as grant for your idea/ business as a startup. Competition opens July 20, 2015 and closes August 31, 2015.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Visit www.angelstartups.com.ng
- Sign up for free as an Entrepreneur and complete your profile, with the short proposal template included (Only complete profiles will be approved)
- Record a quality 2-minute video pitch of your concept/ business (could add some hard evidence to show progress of business)
- Upload it to YouTube
- Go to PITCH2WIN application page to add the YouTube link
- Submit your application for approval and receive as many UPVOTEs as possible from friends/ families via social media daily for 30 days (1UpVote= 1 point, 1 DownVote=(-1 point)) – This is a test of your ability to market yourself
- After Round 1, the Top 20 Pitches move to the Final Round- where only PITCH2WIN Panel of Judges (business experts) will decide who wears the crown and takes the cheque- PITCH2WIN 2015 SEASON 1 EPISODE 1promises to be fun and rewarding!
Remember to be confident and speak out to PITCH2WIN!
Visit www.angelstartups.com.ng for more information and gear up for the journey of a thousand miles starts NOW!
TIPS TO PARTICIPANTS
This is what investors want to see in your Pitch:
- Confidence- Charisma
- Clarity of Purpose
- Vision/ Goal oriented
- Legally feasible, commercially viable ideas
- Potentially lucrative- the returns on investment
So here is it:
In 2 minutes your Pitch MUST try to answer these questions?
- What problem are you trying to solve?- Make sure it is a well-defined problem
- Who are those that face/ experience this problem?- Make sure this is a well-defined Target Market (TM), Don’t go Generic here please!
- Then, how does your product/ service solve this problem for those people (TM)?
- Then, investors want to know how your business/ idea intends to make money to sustain itself- Here talk about your pricing model & why
- Finally, investors want to be convinced you can actually translate all those theories into reality, so take them through your Proof Points (USP)- these could include customer growth, revenue potential, quality management team, quality clients, et al
Note: Try to be as brief and concise as possible
All the best!