★ British Council’s Creative Hustle Competition 2015
If you are aged 18 – 30 and are interested in or pursuing a career in the creative industries then this opportunity is for you. Here is your chance to find the right track to your future.
The British Council is inviting you to participate in #MyCreativeHustle competition.
CRITERIA FOR ENTRY
Your creative hustle should be related to any of the following sectors.
- Built/Natural Environment including -Architecture, Interior Design, Urban Design and Planning.
- Visual and Creative Arts – Film, Fashion, Music, Animation; Visual Arts.
- Business & Management for the Creative Industries including marketing and advertising; media and publicity.’
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION/ REQUIREMENTS
- Submit an original 30 sec video that ends with the line ……that’s my Creative Hustle.
- The Video can cover any aspect of your work and include images, text and music.
- The video must show you engaged in your preferred sector describing how you intend to make this hustle a profitable business.
- Videos must be no longer than 30 seconds
- Videos can be submitted in common digital video formats shot on digital cameras including video shot on smart phones, but must be of high resolution.
- The British Council’s decision on the winning entry will be final.
HOW TO ENTER
- Upload your video on twitter with the Hashtag #MyCreativeHustle and copy @ngbritisharts.
- Entries open June 2nd 2015 and close at midnight on June 22nd2015.
Finalists will be invited to meet with a panel of professionals from the Nigerian Creative Industries sector and UK institution academics for a mentoring session in July.
The Winner gets a chance to travel to the UK for a trade/industry programme related to their sector.
- (E.g an Architect gets to attend the London festival of Architecture or a Fashion Designer gets to attend London Fashion week)
Final prize will be communicated later subject to the sector of the winner.